Culinaire Serrated Peeler
Easy to use, ergonomic swivel peeler, for removing even the toughest skins from potatoes, carrots, cucumbers and much more. With a simple flick of the wrist, the serrated blades glide through produce, making food preparation simple and fun.
- Stainless steel blades for swift peeling
- Non-slip firm grip handle
- Light and efficient
- Built in blemish remover
- Affordable and time saving
- Great features
- Why the Culinaire Serrated Peeler?
- What Colleen Thornhill thinks about this peeler
- Reviews (0)
Peeling fruit and vegetable is easy to do with the Culinaire Serrated Peeler. With an ergonomic and sturdy handle made from ABS resin, peeling carrots, potatoes turnips, and more for preparing salads, stir-fry’s, chips etc. becomes child’s play. The stainless steel Culinaire Serrated Peeler blades are well angled, removing even the toughest of skin from fruits and vegetables without wasting your produce. This Y shaped swivel peeler quickly peels produce with a simple flick of the wrist. It has a built-in digger for removing blemishes on produce. Due to the symmetrical design, both left-handed and right-handed people can use it. An essential tool for any kitchen.
Why the Culinaire Serrated Peeler?
- Time Saving
- Easy to use
- Ergonomic handle
- Easy to store
- Stainless steel blades
- Available colour – green
- Hole in handle for easy storage
- Left or Right hand use
What Colleen Thornhill thinks about this peeler
Well, there are peelers and then there are peelers and I think as a dedicated fresh fruit and vegetable vegetarian on a hi-raw diet, I have tried most peelers and can really say that I feel adequately qualified to have a valued opinion on this peeler.
I had a number of peelers when we received the sample of this Culinaire Serrated Peeler. I didn’t take purchasing them seriously but when the opportunity to repurchase other products from this supplier came up, I realised that it was a good four years that I had been using the Culinaire Serrated Peeler. I noted that even though I had a number of peelers, even expensive ones from Germany, I always seemed to gravitate towards the Culinaire. That led me to questioning the reason for favouring this peeler. So, I have compiled a few of the reasons that came to mind.
- It has a nice thick handle. I find that when you are dealing with a sharp serrated blade it is important to be able to have a good handle to grip.
- One of the greatest boons about this peeler is that it can peel backwards and forwards cutting peeling time in half.
- Being serrated, the blade slices through all types of fruit and veg including tomato, even if they are a bit soft. (Most peelers will only slice really hard tomatoes.)
- It is dishwasher safe
- The blade is stainless steel
- It cleans easily
- It has little tools on either side for removing blemishes and digging out eyes from potatoes.
- It is suitable to be used by both right and left handed people. This was a great joy to me as my husband, Michael was always willing, but not able to assist with peeling before the Culinaire Serrated Peeler as most peelers are only suitable for right-handed people.
- This unit is definitely a good buy as it seems to last and last when used on a daily basis. It does not look tatty even after so many years of use.
- I found it excellent to produce slices to replace julienne strips or vegetable pasta when I am not using the Spyra-Gyra spiral slicer.
- All in all, the best peeler I have ever used.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.