Hemp Sprout Bag
Hemp Sprout Bag made of flax and hemp, contains natural oils in the fabric that prevent mould growth on the sprouting seeds. This is a dip and grow system preferring larger bean and grain seeds. Suitable for nut milks.
Hemp Sprout bag is 27cm x 16cm, manufactured from Hemp and Flax. The natural oils in these fibres prevent mould forming in the sprouts, which is the biggest challenge when growing sprouts.
- Designed for sprouting. Saves time. Very convenient.
- All sprouts get air. Good circulation prevents mould.
- 100% drainage without tilting or waiting. Water never collects.
- Will sprout all varieties. All grains, all beans, even gelatinous seeds.
- Convenient. Only 2 steps. Dip in water, hang on hook or knob. Or lay in the dish rack.
- Hemp Sprout Bag saves counter space. Saves refrigerator space. Bags expand and contract per volume.
- Lightweight, unbreakable. Great for traveling, camping, boating.
- Wide opening for easy handling. Holds equivalent to 2.8 litre jar.
- Fabric won’t shrink or mould, like cotton, burlap or cheesecloth.
- Made from durable flax (linen) and hemp fibres.
- Suitable for nut milks
- Discovered by Sproutman circa 1979.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.