- In the case of warranty or refunds, a copy of the invoice/sales receipt MUST accompany the goods
- A refund will only be payable if the goods are in 100% original saleable condition
- No restocking fee will be charged on returns that are in excellent condition, a percentage can be subtracted if the returned products are not in 100% original saleable condition
- Goods must be returned in original packaging to avoid additional penalties on a refund
- Books, CDs, and DVDs may not be returned
- A Returns Authorisation form must be completed before goods can be returned, irrespective of the reason for the return
- The return of goods costs is for the account of the customer. Once you have received a Returns Authorisation Number, and paid the courier fee, in the case of using our courier services, the goods may be returned
- Any goods that are returned without a Returns Authorisation Number do not qualify for return/refund, and will be held pending payment of delivery for the return of the goods to the customer
Warranty and repair returns – courier fees and charges
- The Customer and, or Healthmakers pay for the goods to be returned to an address designated by Healthmakers on the following basis:
◦ If the product is less than 3 (three) months old from the date of purchase, Healthmakers will pay for the courier costs.
◦ If the product is between 4 (four) months to 1(one) year old from the date of purchase, Healthmakers and the customer will share courier costs equally.
◦ After 1 (one) year from the date of purchase, the customer will pay full courier costs.
- Goods are deemed to have been returned to Healthmakers, to an address designated by Healthmakers, on POD (Proof of Delivery) by a signed delivery note/waybill or other document proving delivery.
- Healthmakers will charge the customer for sanitising equipment that is returned for repair in an unsanitary condition (whether or not the product is under warranty).
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org