Juicing has been pushed to another level with the Greenis Juicer (Model: F-9008). This vertical 'slow juicer' is a masticating-type juicer that produces very high quality juice. Fast is not always best and in the case of juicers, slow is best, with the Greenis being the slowest in its class at only 65 rpm. Juice is extracted so well in this hi-tech juicer that the pulp is left very dry. This converts into ongoing value for money on produce purchased. Cheap juicers are expensive in the long run as you throw out unprocessed juice with the pulp.
A great new feature found on the Greenis is the optional tap that enables a 'blend' function so that you can make your own mixed, healthy, fruit cocktail in a glass. The Greenis juicer also has a storage facility that can hold up to 4 glassed of juice at once. Apart from juicing fruit, vegetables, leaves and grasses, the Greenis with the solid strainer makes crushes, purees and frozen desserts. It even juices soaked nuts, beans and seeds to make nut and soya milk. It is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Suitable for juicing wheatgrass, leafy greens, vegetables and fruits.
The juice contains maximum vitamins, antioxidants, phytochemicals nutrients and flavour from any vegetable or fruit.
Known as a 'slow juicer' means that it expels
a drier pulp. The extraction process uses a crush and press method, releasing enzymes and nutrients embedded deep in the fruit or vegetable. The pressure also causes phyto nutrients to be released resulting in juice rich in colour. The low rpm avoids heat destruction of the fruit/vegetable minimizing oxidation guaranteeing a high quality juice
Economical - this juicer extracts more juice, using less produce which helps save on grocery bills and energy.
Kid friendly - the machine operates only when it is properly assembled.
No sharp blades on the juicer.
The material used to make this juicer is food grade and FDA approved.
If your juicer becomes clogged you can use the reverse button to unclog it.
Strainers improve the use of the appliance from just a juicer to a multi-functional appliance
Benefits of a Greenis Juicer
- The Greenis unique juicing method produces minimal air bubbles and therefore minimum oxidation
- Dual Processing Method – The first stage crushes the produce, extracting the juice and the second stage presses, squeezing out the juice from the pulp ensuring maximum juice and an extremely dry pulp.
- Space efficient – Small table footprint
- Juices wheatgrass (When processing according to manual)
- Quick and simple to clean – Half the job is done by feeding water into the hopper
- Double use before cleaning – just bag and refrigerate the assembly
- Eliminates pesticide residue
- Safety lock - Machine will only start if assembled correctly
- Built to last and repairable, making it an environmentally friendly purchase
Comparing the Greenis to Other Vertical JuicersThe Greenis:
What You Can Make With a Greenis Juicer
- Green Juice, Fruit juice
- Baby Foods
- Nut and Soya Milk
- Frozen Desserts
- Wheatgrass juice
- A 3-year motor warranty
- 1-year sliding scale on the working parts
- 2 free additional strainers.
- Fruit strainer for high pulp juices
- Solid strainer for mincing purees
- A free tofu maker
- The optional tap enables you to make juice cocktails by the glass
- No jamming of carrots (a common problem with vertical juicers)
- The best price
We consider the Greenis to be the best value for money in the market for a vertical slow juicer based on the free additional items, optional tap and the price. The Greenis has been rigorously tested and given the Healthmakers approved symbol.
Comparing The greenis to the Oscar Juicer
- Both are slow juicers and produce excellent quality juice
- The Oscar is a better all-rounder juicer, meaning it handles all types of produce with no blocking or jamming
- Vertical juicers are well suited to juicing fruit and are more sensitive to stringy vegetables where occasional blockage can occur if leaves or greens are not cut
- The Greenis processes marginally faster than the Oscar juicers because of the shorter, stubby processing screw, without compromising juice quality
- The Oscar juicers offer a pasta making function
- Your priorities would determine which juicer you would choose
- The Oscar juicing strainer is even easier to clean
- The Oscar DA 900 offers an optional oil extractor
3-year warranty on the motor
Electro magnetic connection between the base and the working top
Two juicing strainers – fine and large hole
A solid 'strainer' for crushing, purees and making frozen desserts
Yields 85% Juice on average
Extra strong auger made from Ultem® Space-age material used by NASA - Resistant to wear and tear and increasing your machine's service life
The rotating silicon brush cleans with every revolution to prevent clogging and making it possible to juice numerous glasses of juice without the need for cleaning.
Easy to assemble and disassemble
Free Tofu Press
- 220 V
- 150 W Motor
- High torque low revving motor that crushes juice out as opposed to high speed spinning motor. This translates into minimal vibration and long life. Motor built for power and not for speed.
- Quiet motor.
- Uses minimal electric consumption. Cost saving and environmentally friendly.
- Fully ventilated base, no need for upper cooling vents.
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- On/Off switch and reverse pulse
Certified CE, CB and RoHS, IEC.
Whats in the Box
- Greenis juicer includes: a hopper, pusher, squeezing screw, spinning brush, 2 juicing strainers, cleaning brush, 1 set of collection containers. It has the additional features of offering 1 large hole-juicing strainer for additional pulp e.g. in the case of juicing fruits such as oranges, tomatoes and grapes etc.
- Instruction manual
- Juicing recipes
- 1 Mincing strainer
- 1 Tofu press
Greenis Slow Juicer Recipe
Children Love The Greenis Slow Juicer
How To Assemble The Greenis Slow Juicer
Grapes and Tomatoes
Note: The Greenis Juicer is for household use
The Greenis has a maximum operating time of 30 minutes (in one session). After juicing for this amount of time, switch off the machine to give the motor time to cool down
Before putting the parts into a dishwasher, please read through the instruction manual.
Remember to order a Juicing Book with your Greenis Juicer!