Patented Easysprout is a great BPA-Free easy to use sprouter. Suitable for all types of sprouts from small leafy sprouts such as alfalfa and clover, brassica such as broccoli and cabbage plus beans and grains. Excellent as a pre-sprouter for wheatgrass. Specially designed for excellent aeration and drainage.
So what’s so great about this Easysprout Sprouter?
Firstly it is a tried and tested sprouter! Already Re-designed in the USA, to perfection, more than 10 years ago. This great, easy to use sprouter is made of one of the few non-leaching BPA-Free High Density Polyethylenes.
Have you ever seen a sprouter that can give you a pile of sprouts like this
(Alfalfa, and just see how big and succulent they are)
The two key factors required for successful sprouting are :
Good Air Circulation + Good Drainage
The unique patented design offers both of these factors to ensure that you will enjoy kilos of healthy sprouts – no green fingers required.
- The dual-container sprouting system uses heat from growing sprouts to circulate fresh humidified air by convection
- Prevents suffocation and dehydration so sprouts need less (or NO) rinsing
- Special Insert for small seeds such as alfalfa and clover
- The benefit of running multiple Easysprout sprouters is ready-to-eat sprouts in the refrigerator. This is facilitated by the newest three-part Sprout Keeper model (Inner & Outer + Vented Lid )
- Conveniently produce 1/2kg batches of healthier, tastier sprouts faster with minimal effort.
Easysprout sprouter Features:
- Excellent Drainage
- Superior Air-Circulation (One of the most forgiving sprouters ever designed)
- Extremely durable
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Will sprout virtually any seed
- Compensates for hot, humid conditions with a dynamic air-flow design
- Kosher (genuine!)
- Simplify and enhance “Travel Sprouting”
Easysprout sprouter Specifications:
- Growing capacity = 1 litre
- 17.8cm tall
- 8.3cm across the bottom
- 11.4cm across the top
- Made of BPA free High Density Polyethylene
(Fortiflex T50-3600 HDP)
- Made in the USA
1) Bottom drainage Growing Vessel
2) Ventilating outer container
3) Special Insert to prevent small seeds like alfalfa and clover falling through
4) Ventilated dome Lid that doubles as a measuring cup
5) Flat storage lid
6) Flat Vented Travel Lid (not pictured)
It looks exactly like #5, but it has holes in it
The Easysprout can produce up to 450g of Leafy Sprouts or 900g of Bean or Grain Sprouts.
Excess water drains into the solid base, so you can leave it anywhere without worrying about making a mess.
With the snap on Vented Flat Lid, which allows great air circulation even with the Growing Vessel sitting down in the Outer Container, you can take your Easysprout sprouters everywhere you go. Now you can Easysprout while travelling!
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.