Ezidri Snackmaker Dehydrator Key Features
- Simple to Use – Three setting temperature control – Low = 35C; Med = 50C; High = 63 C.
- Safety – Manufactured to the highest standards with food safe materials. Carrying the international IEC and CE marks of safety certification.
- Expansion – Supplied with trays (5), plus a mesh sheet and a solid sheet. (Additional trays and sheets can be ordered)
- Flexibility – A huge selection of produce ranging from liquid pastes and purees, sliced fruit and vegetables, small-leaved herbs, small fruit slices and solid patties can be accommodated with the selection of surfaces available -trays, solid sheets and mesh sheets.
- Space Saving.
- The highest temperature is still gentle – Unlike cheap dehydrators where there is only one temperature setting that is so high that it actually burns food.
- No more over-processing and over-drying.
- The Unique Air-flow System -The Ezidri airflow pattern ensures accurate airflow.
- Round Design -Air always flows more evenly in a round design vs a square design.
- Expandability – Expands from 5 trays right up to 15 trays.
- Adjustable Temperature Control – Three handy settings.
- Rotation of Trays and produce on Trays is unnecessary – Unlike other dehydrators, the Ezidri does not require rotation of trays or produce.
- Multiple fruit rolls (fruit leather) – The Ezidri has the capability of making up to 15 trays of fruit rolls at one time
- BPA Free Trays
- optional Extra – You can order an additional 24-hour timer with your snackmaker. This will enable you to set the dehydrator to stay on at a selected temperature for a specific time period.
Things you can do with your Ezidri Snackmaker dehydrator
Crackers (many types)
Sweet Potato Shreds
Dried tomatoes and other vegetables
Soaked and Dehydrated nuts and seeds
Veggie Burgers, etc.